One of the most sophisticated and feather-light portable oxygen concentrators on the market today is the SimpleGo MINI by Philips. Weighing in at only 6 pounds with the extended battery attached, it can provide up to 9 hours of therapeutic oxygen. The SimplyGo MINI delivers pulse flow settings 1 through 5.
*PHILIPS AUTHORIZED DEALER*
Our SimplyGo MINI with (1) Extended 9 Hour Battery Package Includes:
- Brand new 2021 SimplyGo MINI concentrator
- Oxygen delivery 24/7, daytime and sleep use
- ONE LARGE EXTENDED lithium ion battery (UP TO 9 HOURS) (Additional Battery Bundle Sale Packages Available!)
- Convenient carrying bag with comfortable shoulder strap
- Pulse dose oxygen delivery with auto breath detection
- A/C wall power supply- charge your MINI while using
- US and International power supply converters
- D/C vehicle power supply system- Extends Battery Usage
- Easy-read LCD control panel
- Built In "Low O2” monitor
- Comfort Plus Soft-tip nasal cannula
- Full manufacturer warranty from Philips (Call 1-800-958-0192 for Complete Details)
- Free delivery through FedEx
- Lifetime technical support
Call 1-800-958-0192 or Request Using Form on this page to VIEW Complete List of All Discount Bundle Packages!
The SimplyGo MINI portable concentrator machine brings cutting-edge technology to the world of oxygen therapy. Made in the USA, this unit from Philips is the smallest and lightest one they’ve made yet. For a truly reliable portable oxygen concentrator that has stood the test of time, reach for the SimplyGo MINI. It’s factory recommended for 24/7 use, and can be used during the day, while sleeping, and while traveling for the ultimate all-in-one convenience!
With several great power options, the SimplyGo MINI by Philips can be used with either standard wall power (A/C) or vehicle power (D/C) which can charge your lithium-ion batteries with ease, even during use. You can easily choose which power option suits your lifestyle best.
The SimplyGo MINI comes with two battery options:
Smaller standard battery- the MINI unit equipped with the standard battery weighs only 5 pounds and can offer up to 4.5 hours of use at setting 2.
More powerful extended battery- with this larger battery, the MINI machine weighs in at 6 pounds, and provides up to 9 hours of use at setting 2.
Highlights of the SimplyGo MINI with Extended Battery
- 5 different pulse dose oxygen flow settings
- Lightweight and easy to carry or wear
- Battery life up to 9 hours (double that of the standard battery)
- Easy-to-use touch screen controls
- Hassle-free replacement of rechargeable battery cartridge
The SimplyGo MINI comes with a stylish carrying case with comfort shoulder strap for your convenience. This oxygen unit is designed to go with you, and maximize your freedom.
Want to go completely hands-free? For a completely hands-free option, consider adding the custom backpack for the MINI, available as an additional accessory. Call us for details or simply add it to your cart as part of your discounted MINI bundle!
Available battery options:
• Small Standard battery - SimplyGo Mini weight of 5 lbs.
• Large Extended battery - SimplyGo Mini weight of 6 lbs.
SimplyGo MINI Standard Battery Run Times:
Setting 1 = 4.5 Hours
Setting 2 = 4.5 Hours
Setting 3 = 2.5 Hours
Setting 4 = 2.0 Hours
Setting 5 = 1.5 Hours
SimplyGo MINI Extended Battery Run Times:
Setting 1 - 9.0 Hours
Setting 2 - 9.0 Hours
Setting 3 - 5.0 Hours
Setting 4 - 4.0 Hours
Setting 5 - 3.0 Hours
SimplyGo MINI Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specification:
Dimensions: 9.4 x 8.3 x 3.6 Inches with Standard Battery; 10.2 x 8.3 x 2.6 Inches with Extended Battery
Weight: 5 lbs Standard Battery; 6 lbs Extended Battery
Control Panel: Color Touch Screen LCD
Pulse Flow Setting: 1-5
Universal Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
Oxygen Purity/Concentration: 87 to 96% at All Settings
Low Noise Level: 43 dBA Typical at Setting 2
Recommended Operating Altitude: Up to 10,000 Feet
Standard Warranty: 3 Years Device, 1 year Sieve/Accessories
Lifetime Warranty Available as Upgrade! Call or Request Using Form on this Page to View Discount Bundle Packages!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Thanks to everyone for all your help. I love my new Mini system. Everything is working great and I have more freedom now than I've had in a while.
Terrific product, it allows me living at 6,000ft and chronic anemia to hike in the foothills without generating a lactic acid burn in my leg muscles. Should have bought it several years ago. I recommend it highly, it is not cheap but it will liberate you!
The MINI is working great. I've had other brands but this Philips is superb. It's quiet, easy to carry, and I trust it. I am a very satisfied customer and would recommend anyone to this company and to this model.
I have COPD and have used Philips brand devices for years which is why I chose this Mini portable. Philips always produces great quality and reliable oxygen equipment and this new Mini is no exception. I'm happy with my purchase, service and price. Thank you for all your help.