Meet the SimplyGo Mini! It’s a sleek and lightweight powerhouse system that’s easy to use, tank-free, and can deliver up to nine hours of on-the-go freedom with extended battery! The MINI weighs 5 pounds with Standard Battery and 6 pounds with Extended Battery. The system offers flow settings from 1-5, is 10.2”H x 8.3"L x 2.6"W in size and the Extended Battery will last up to 10 hours. Standard Battery last up to 4.5 hours. (SimplyGo MINI Model #1113601)
Our SimplyGo MINI SALE Package Includes:
- 2020 Model NEW SimplyGo MINI Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- 24/7 Oxygen Delivery - Daytime and Sleep Oxygen Delivery
- (1) Lithium Ion Battery - **Varies Based On Package You Choose**
- Custom Carrying Bag with Padded Shoulder Strap.
- Auto Breath Detected Pulse Oxygen Delivery
- A/C Wall Power Supply- Charges battery while using your MINI
- USA and Over Seas Power - Can be used on 110V or 240V. Converts to proper voltage automatically.
- D/C Car Power Supply- Charges battery while using your MINI
- Easy-to-Read LCD Control Panel - Built-In Low Oxygen Monitor
- Nasal Cannula (Soft-Tip)
- 3 YEAR Warranty - Call 1-800-958-0192 to Upgrade to Lifetime Warranty
- Lifetime Technical Support
- FedEx FREE Delivery!
Call 1-800-958-0192 for Complete List of All Discount Packages!
Made In USA... The Philips SimplyGo Mini portable oxygen concentrator is the all new, small, and lightweight oxygen machine from Philips Respironics. It is has been designed and rigorously tested to be reliable, robust, and tough in real-world environments. The SimplyGo unit can be used 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The MINI can be used while sleeping, making it a great travel portable oxygen concentrator.
The SimplyGo Mini by Philips offers you rechargeable lithium-ion battery options with standard AC (wall) power supply and DC (vehicle) power supply that allow you to choose the power option that works best for you and your lifestyle.
The Mini is available with two different battery options; the Standard battery and/or the Extended Battery. Equipped with the standard battery, the Simplygo Mini weighs just 5 pounds and can be powered up to 4.5 hours at setting 2. The Simplygo Mini portable oxygen machine with the Extended Battery weighs a mere 6 pounds and can be powered up to 9 hours on a single charge (at a setting 2). CALL FOR BEST PRICE!
Key Features of the SimplyGo Mini
- Easy To Use & Read Touch Screen Control Panel
- 5 Pulse Flow Settings
- Lightweight and Simply To Carry
- Simple To Remove or Replace Rechargeable Battery
With its sleek, lightweight, and non-medical design, SimplyGo Mini doesn’t draw too much attention to itself. A stylish carry case is included for a comfortable way for you to carry by hand or over your shoulder.
Want to go completely hands-free? There is a custom backpack specifically designed for SimplyGo Mini, available as an option. Call for details.
Available battery options:
• Standard battery resulting in total SimplyGo Mini weight of 5 lbs.
• Extended battery resulting in total SimplyGo Mini weight of 6 lbs.
SimplyGo MINI Standard Battery Duration:
- Setting 1 = 4.5 Hours
- Setting 2 = 4.5 Hours
- Setting 3 = 2.5 Hours
- Setting 4 = 2.0 Hours
- Setting 5 = 1.5 Hours
SimplyGo MINI Extended Battery Duration:
- Setting 1 - 9.0 Hours
- Setting 2 - 9.0 Hours
- Setting 3 - 5.0 Hours
- Setting 4 - 4.0 Hours
- Setting 5 - 3.0 Hours
SimplyGo MINI Specification:
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 8.3 x 3.6 Inches with Standard Battery; 10.2 x 8.3 x 2.6 Inches with Extended Battery
- Weight: 5 lbs Standard Battery; 6 lbs Extended Battery
- Control Panel: Color Touch Screen LCD
- Pulse Setting: 1-5
- Power: Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 to 96% at All Settings
- Sound Level: 43 dBA Typical at Setting 2
- Operating Altitude: Up to 10,000 Feet
- Warranty: 3 Years Device, 1 year Sieve/Accessories
Other Details3 YEAR STANDARD WARRANTY; LIFETIME WARRANTY AVAILABLE. CALL 1-800-958-0192 FOR DETAILS, DEALS, AND CUSTOM QUOTES! **A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very satisfied with my unit, the price, and the service from your company.
Nice quiet system. I am happy with both service and this model.
I have a philips home concentrator and I have no problems with it. This is why I decided to purchase the Philips Mini Simplygo. This unit is every bit as good and reliable as other top models. The employees here didn't try to force any brand on me, they just listened and offer really sound advice. Great company and a great product.
Working very well. I got the package with 2 extended batteries and I get close to 12 hours of battery. I'm retired and we like to travel and be outdoors as much as possible. It's really help give me some freedom I didn't have with my other oxygen. Thank you for all your help and advice. Very satisfied with everything.
Without a doubt I got the best service from the most educated folks I’ve encountered while searching for a portable machine. I learned more from Jeff in a 30 minute call than I did from all the other online companies I contacted. This is a big investment and I was made to feel so comfortable and confident with making such a purchase online. Great company. I highly recommend this company to anyone in the market for a portable system.
Great POC. Love the easy push button operation. I wish it was somewhat lighter but It saves wear and tear on my shoulders vs my heavy oxygen tanks!!
I have had a few other models but this Mini is by far proven to be the most durable. I'll admit I'm a bit hard on the machine because I travel a lot and I'm in and out of airports and hotels. I'm sold on Philips. They make a really reliable device. I highly recommend to other oxygen users.
After renting several different brands from the healthcare accessory firm I purchased the Simply Go with the extended battery. I have a cart to carry it when I'm shopping in the mall. I'm so pleased with the machine. Wish I had purchased one right away. I'm planning to purchase an extra extended battery next year.
This system has changed my life for the better. I got the best information and best price from Jeff. They have an A+ rating and I can see why.