ALL NEW X-PLO2R™, offering the most oxygen output in its class providing 1-4 pulse flow oxygen settings. Only 3.75 pounds with the 8-cell battery attached lasting up to 5 hours. This device is FAA Approved for travel. Authorized Dealer with special pricing.
Portable Oxygen Solutions is here to provide the best brands of portable oxygen concentrators at great prices, including the latest and greatest technologies on the market. The innovative X-PLO₂R™ by Belluscura® is made in the USA and boasts some of the most powerful oxygen delivery in its class. Weighing just over 3 pounds, the X-PLO2R portable oxygen concentrator provides maximum convenience for oxygen therapy users, and can deliver from one to 4 pulse flow settings and up to 800 mL of oxygen per minute! If you’ve started to explore portable oxygen concentrators and are wondering which may work for your active lifestyle, this may be just the device. This compact, lightweight unit can travel with you wherever you go, offering the oxygen you need without the noise or the hassle.
The new X-PLO2R™ portable oxygen concentrator is packed with amazing features and benefits. The X-PLO2R™ is a quiet, lightweight unit that boasts impressive features such as:
- Weighs just over 3 pounds with a compact and discreet design
- New oxygen enrichment technology delivers medical grade, therapeutic oxygen to the user.
- Up to 2.5 hours battery life with standard 4-cell battery (X-PLO2R™ Model 50054-1), or up to 5 hours with the 8-cell battery (X-PLO2R™ Model # 50058-1)
- Highest oxygen output per pound than other units in its class
- Wonderfully quiet—less than 39 decibels during level 2 operation
- FAA approved for easy traveling on all major airlines
- Easily user-replaceable oxygen enrichment cartridges and direct-charge batteries
- Delivers pulse flow oxygen, with breath-detection technology
- Comfortable carry case and shoulder strap accessories for on-the-go use
- Sleek, ergonomic design
Are you ready to explore the latest technology in portable oxygen concentrators and the incredible benefits they can bring to your life? If you live with a pulmonary condition like COPD, your doctor likely prescribed oxygen therapy to help you feel your best. Concentrator units like the new X-PLO2R™ from Belluscura can deliver the life-giving oxygen you need without weighing you down with cumbersome oxygen tanks or frustrating buttons and dials.
Key Highlights of the X-PLO2R™ Portable Oxygen Concentrator System:
- Very Small Portable Concentrator
- Pulse Dose Oxygen Settings 1-4
- Only 3.75 Pounds (with 8 Cell Battery)
- Easy To Carry or Wear
- Up to 5 Hour Battery Life (8 Cell Battery, Setting of 2)
- Packages Include the X-PLO2R™ unit, Rechargeable Battery, User-replaceable cartridge, AC power adaptor, DC power adaptor, carry bag, cannula and manual.
Here at Portable Oxygen Solutions, we are here to assist you in finding the best portable oxygen concentrators online, so you can choose the right one for your needs.
Ready to learn more about the X-PLO2R™ portable oxygen concentrator? Reach out and speak with one of our friendly representatives today!
Please call 1-800-958-0192 to speak to one of our friendly oxygen specialists.
See the Xplor Portable Oxygen Concentrator Video below...
8-CELL BATTERY RUN TIME:
1 5 hrs
2 4Hrs 30 min
3 3 hrs 16 min
4 2 hours 22 min
*Battery Run time is approximate.
With 4-cell battery L / W / H : 7.3 in. x 2.9 in. x 7 in.
With 8-cell battery L / W / H : 7.3 in. x 2.9 in. x 7.6 in.
Weight: With with 4-cell battery: 3.25 lbs; with 8-cell battery: 3.75 lbs
Sound: <39 dB(A) at Level 2
Battery Duration: Up to 2.5 hours with 4-cell battery; Up to 5 hours with 8-cell battery
Battery Charge Time: Up to 5 hours for a 4-cell battery; Up to 6 hours for an 8-cell battery
Other Details3 Year Warranty One The Device
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
New on the market and oozes quality. Very happy!
Delighted with this purchase. By far the best portable oxygen concentrator I've used. Lightweight, not too noisy and a decent price for the what you get. Overall, very happy!
Don’t buy this oxygen concentrator if you don’t want to make dogs bark while using it. It’s like a freight train as to noise level! Yeah it’s made in Texas but the Lonestar firm needs to get serious about noise mitigation.
This is absolutely the best produce I have ever used. Working on both AC and DC in the car is very convenient. Provides the freedom I've been looking for. The only issue I have is the insertable filter which could use some redesign to make it last longer and be a bit cheaper. May want to use metal rings for the straps. Plastic tends to break in time. Overall it an excellent product.