Philips SimplyGo and SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Comparison
Which Philips Portable Oxygen Concentrator is Right for You?
The Philips SimplyGo Mini oxygen concentrator is right for you if you have a prescription for pulse flow oxygen.
- 5 lbs. with standard battery connected
- 6 lbs. with extended battery connected
- Standard battery lasts up to 4.5 hours (pulse setting 2)
- Extended battery lasts up to 9 hours* (pulse setting 2)
- Five Pulse Dose Settings
FAA Approved for Travel
- Meets All Major Airline Requirements for Travel**
- Can be used 24/7 at home or away; including sleep
The Philips SimplyGo is right for you if you require Continuous flow oxygen delivery, need a higher oxygen flow, or use a CPAP Device while sleeping.
- 9.5 lbs.
- 10 lbs. with battery installed
- 3 hours (pulse flow setting of 2)
- 0.9 hours (continuous flow setting 2 LPM)
- Six Pulse Flow Settings
- FAA Approved for Travel
- Can be used 24/7 at home or away
- Can be used with CPAP, BiPAP, and ventilation devices to provide supplemental oxygen