Shop by Category
Philips SimplyGo and SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Comparison
Which Philips Portable Oxygen Concentrator is Right for You?
The Philips SimplyGo Mini oxygen concentrator is right for you if you have a prescription for pulse flow oxygen.
- 5 lbs. with standard battery connected
- 6 lbs. with extended battery connected
- Standard battery lasts up to 4.5 hours (pulse setting 2)
- Extended battery lasts up to 9 hours* (pulse setting 2)
- Five Pulse Dose Settings
FAA Approved for Travel
- Meets All Major Airline Requirements for Travel**
- Can be used 24/7 at home or away; including sleep
The Philips SimplyGo is right for you if you require Continuous flow oxygen delivery, need a higher oxygen flow, or use a CPAP Device while sleeping.
- 9.5 lbs.
- 10 lbs. with battery installed
- 3 hours (pulse flow setting of 2)
- 0.9 hours (continuous flow setting 2 LPM)
- Six Pulse Flow Settings
- FAA Approved for Travel
- Can be used 24/7 at home or away
- Can be used with CPAP, BiPAP, and ventilation devices to provide supplemental oxygen