Inogen One G3 Model # IS-300-NA.
Inogen G3 system with 8-Cell Single Battery weighs 4.8 pounds, offers flow settings from 1-5, is 8.25”W x 7.75"L x 3"W in size and the 8-Cell Single Battery will last up to 5 Hours. INOGEN AUTHORIZED DEALER...
INOGEN ONE G3 SYSTEM:
- 2021 Model NEW Inogen G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Intelligent Oxygen Delivery - 24/7 Daytime and Nighttime Oxygen Delivery
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery - Varies - You Choose Single or Double Life Battery Size OR Choose From Bundle Freedom Packages!
- Custom Carrying Bag with Padded Shoulder Strap.
- Auto Breath Detected Pulse Oxygen Delivery
- A/C Wall Power Supply- Charges battery while using your Inogen
- USA and Over Seas Power - Can be used on 100V or 240V. Converts to proper voltage automatically.
- D/C Car Power Supply- Charges battery while using your Inogen
- Easy-to-Read LCD Control Panel - Built-In Low Oxygen Purity Alert
- Nasal Cannula (Soft-Tip)
- 3 YEAR Warranty - Call 1-800-958-0192 to Upgrade to Lifetime Warranty
- Lifetime Technical Support
- FedEx FREE Delivery!
Call 1-800-958-0192 or Request Using Form to View All Bundled SALE Packages!
Who can use the G3 oxygen concentrator portable? Users looking for a small but powerful high flow portable system offering 1-5 pulse flow oxygen settings.
Intelligent Delivery Technology during periods of rest or sleep
- Unlike some other oxygen systems, such as portable tanks, liquid oxygen portables, or even some other brand of portable oxygen concentrators, the Inogen One G3 is proven to keep users saturated when active and while sleeping.
- Intelligent Delivery Technology is a smart and highly aware of your changing environments and will automatically adjusts the oxygen delivery to increase oxygen delivery during sleep for most oxygen patients.
- Typically your breath rate slows as you rest. The G3 system will detect the lower number of breaths per minute and adjust the size of each volume of oxygen so that you get the same amount of oxygen per minute.
- Intelligent Delivery Technology also detects even shallow mouth breaths at night, thus triggering a bolus dose of oxygen based on a fixed minute volume.
Inogen G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
How small is the Inogen One G3 portable oxygen concentrator with the 8-Cell Single Battery? The Inogen G3 measures only 7.25” W x 9.25” H x 3.0” D and weighs 4.8 pounds with the 8-cell single battery. For optimal comfort and portability, the G3 system is designed to be carried like a purse or bag. To further enhance the convenience of this unit, an optional backpack is available for purchase.
What is packaged with the Inogen One G3 standard 8-cell battery system? The G3 system package includes the concentrator unit, 1 8-cell battery, DC power cable, AC power supply, user’s manual, carrying bag, and a 3-year warranty.
How much oxygen can the G3 oxygen concentrator produce? As a pulse dose oxygen unit, the Inogen One G3 offers settings 1-5.
What is the oxygen concentration of the Inogen One G3? The G3 unit provides an oxygen concentration of 90% +/- 3% on all settings. This concentrator features a specialized internal sensor that will notify you if the O2 concentration falls below acceptable levels.
Does the Inogen One G3 have an internal battery? The G3 portable oxygen concentrator unit does not have an internal battery. Instead, it operates using an external battery cartridge that is easy to insert or disconnect with a simple button. Changing your batteries is quick and hassle free!
Please note that Inogen One offers two different sizes for the G3 unit batteries. The single 8-cell battery (included) maintains the unit’s ultra-light weight (4.8 lbs), and the double 16-cell battery is great for users needing longer battery life (making the unit 5.8 lbs). Additional batteries may be added upon purchase or purchased separately at a later date.
How long will ONE G3 8-Cell Single Battery last at each setting?
- Setting 1 - Up to 6 Hours
- Setting 2 - Up to 4.5 Hours
- Setting 3 - Up to 3 Hours
- Setting 4 - Up to 2 Hours
- Setting 5 - Up to 1.5 Hours
Can the Inogen One G3 battery cartridge be powered and charged in my vehicle?
Yes, your vehicle can power and recharge your G3 unit, when connected to the DC power supply (usually through the “cigarette lighter” port), regardless of the battery size. It’s important to know that, in order to charge, the battery must be connected to the concentrator unit. If you need to charge your G3 batteries without them having to be connected to the unit, this requires an external battery charger. This is an optional accessory for your G3 portable oxygen concentrator unit: G3 portable oxygen concentrator external battery charger.
Is the G3 portable oxygen concentrator allowed on an airplane? Yes, the G3 portable oxygen unit is approved by the FAA. Please check with your airline several weeks before scheduled plane travel, to double check their policies for portable oxygen concentrators.
Can I use the G3 while resting or sleeping? Thanks to the innovative technology featured in this unit, most users are able to sleep while using the G3 portable oxygen concentrator. While the G3 is not recommended for use with CPAP or BiPAP, the Intelligent Delivery Technology alters your oxygen dose based on your breathing patterns. This intuitive technology allows you to get the right amount of oxygen, whether you are resting or active, and adapts to your needs. During periods of rest or sleep, the G3 unit employs a highly sensitive breath detection system, giving you the perfect oxygen dose.
Specifications of the Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator with Single 8-Cell Battery in use:
- Dimensions: 8.75"W X 3″ D X 7.25″ H
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Battery Life: Up to 4.5 Hours Setting 2
- Flow Rate: Pulse Only Setting 1 - 5
- Warranty: 3 Years Device; 1 Year Column & Accessories
- FAA Approved: Yes
Other Details3 YEAR STANDARD WARRANTY; LIFETIME WARRANTY AVAILABLE. CALL 1-800-958-0192 FOR DETAILS, DEALS, AND CUSTOM QUOTES. **A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have only had a short time and I am just getting used to having this portable concentrator. It is awesome so far. Its quite, light, and I am finding that the single battery lasts plenty long for me. I still may consider an extra battery down the road. I am traveling to Oklahoma in a few weeks to see family and I can't wait for them to see this concentrator. They are so used to seeing me drag tanks around. A big thank you to Todd who is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Your company is a pleasure to contact every time! Thank you!