Inogen One G3 Model # IS-300-NA.
Inogen G3 system with 8-Cell Single Battery weighs 4.8 pounds, offers flow settings from 1-5, is 8.25”W x 7.75"L x 3"W in size and the 8-Cell Single Battery will last up to 5 Hours.
INOGEN ONE G3 SYSTEM:
- 2020 Model NEW Inogen G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Intelligent Oxygen Delivery - 24/7 Daytime and Nighttime Oxygen Delivery
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery - Varies - You Choose Single or Double Life Battery Size OR Choose From Discounted Bundle Freedom Packages!
- Custom Carrying Bag with Padded Shoulder Strap.
- Auto Breath Detected Pulse Oxygen Delivery
- A/C Wall Power Supply- Charges battery while using your Inogen
- USA and Over Seas Power - Can be used on 100V or 240V. Converts to proper voltage automatically.
- D/C Car Power Supply- Charges battery while using your Inogen
- Easy-to-Read LCD Control Panel - Built-In Low Oxygen Purity Alert
- Nasal Cannula (Soft-Tip)
- 3 YEAR Warranty - Call 1-800-958-0192 to Upgrade to Lifetime Warranty
- Lifetime Technical Support
- FedEx FREE Delivery!
Call 1-800-958-0192 or Request Using Form to View All Bundled Freedom Packages!
Who can use the G3 oxygen concentrator portable? Users looking for a small but powerful high flow portable system offering 1-5 pulse flow oxygen settings.
Intelligent Delivery Technology during periods of rest or sleep
- Unlike some other oxygen systems, such as portable tanks, liquid oxygen portables, or even some other brand of portable oxygen concentrators, the Inogen One G3 is proven to keep users saturated when active and while sleeping.
- Intelligent Delivery Technology is a smart and highly aware of your changing environments and will automatically adjusts the oxygen delivery to increase oxygen delivery during sleep for most oxygen patients.
- Typically your breath rate slows as you rest. The G3 system will detect the lower number of breaths per minute and adjust the size of each volume of oxygen so that you get the same amount of oxygen per minute.
- Intelligent Delivery Technology also detects even shallow mouth breaths at night, thus triggering a bolus dose of oxygen based on a fixed minute volume.
Inogen G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
How small is the Inogen One G3 portable oxygen concentrator with the 8-Cell Single Battery? The G3 oxygen system weighs only 4.8 pounds with the 8 Cell single battery and stands just 7.25″ W x 3.0″ D x 9.25″ H. It is designed to be carrie over your shoulder like a purse or camera bag. There is an optional backpack accessory available for purchase to enhance the hands-free portability of your G3 portable concentrator.
What is packaged with the Inogen One G3 standard 8-cell battery system? System Includes: Concentrator unit, (1) 8- cell Battery, AC Power Supply, DC Power Cable, Carry Bag, User Manual, 3 year Warranty.
How much oxygen can the G3 oxygen concentrator produce? The Inogen One G3 offers pulse dose only settings of 1,2,3,4 or 5.
What is the oxygen concentration of the Inogen One G3? The oxygen concentration of the G3 oxygen generator is 90% +/- 3% on all settings. The G3 is equipped with a "Low Oxygen" internal O2 Sensor and will alarm should the O2 concentration fall below therapeutic range.
Does the Inogen One G3 have an internal battery? The Inogen One G3 POC does NOT have an internal battery. The unit runs off of an external battery cartridge which is easily inserted and disconnected with simple push button operation. Swapping out batteries is quick and simple. Note: Inogen offers two different size batteries for the G3. A Single 8-cell battery helps keep the weight of the unit down to 4.8 pounds and a double 16-cell battery is available for those wanting more battery life. Extra batteries are available at time of purchase or as replacements down the road. With the 16-cell double battery, the G3 oxygen condensor weighs a mere 5.8 pounds.
How long will ONE G3 8-Cell Single Battery last at each setting?
- Setting 1 - Up to 6 Hours
- Setting 2 - Up to 4.5 Hours
- Setting 3 - Up to 3 Hours
- Setting 4 - Up to 2 Hours
- Setting 5 - Up to 1.5 Hours
Can the Inogen One G3 battery cartridge be powered and charged in my vehicle?
When connected to your vehicle's DC "cigarette lighter" charging port, your vehicle can power your unit and recharge the G3 POC's battery no matter the battery size. The battery will need to be connected to the unit in order for it to charge. To charge the G3 oxygen concentrator batteries without being connected to the unit, you will be in need of the optional G3 portable oxygen concentrator external battery charger.
Is the G3 portable oxygen concentrator allowed on an airplane? Yes.The G3 oxygen machine is FAA approved. Note: Prior To Traveling by Plane: Check with your airline a few weeks in advance regarding their policies for use of Portable Oxygen Concentrators.
Can I use the G3 while resting or sleeping? The G3 oxygen concentrator offers what Inogen calls Intelligent Delivery Technology. This smart technology is intuitive and flexible to your changing environments. As your breathing rate slows down, the G3's Intelligent Delivery Technology will increase the size of the oxygen bolus dose. During periods of sleep, the unit has a more sensitive breath detection trigger. This is important in order to detect a more shallow breath. This allows most oxygen users to sleep with the Inogen One G3. The G3 is not recommended for use with a CPAP or BiPAP machine.
Specifications of the Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator with Single 8-Cell Battery in use:
- Dimensions: 8.75"W X 3″ D X 7.25″ H
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Battery Life: Up to 4.5 Hours Setting 2
- Flow Rate: Pulse Only Setting 1 - 5
- Warranty: 3 Years Device; 1 Year Column & Accessories
- FAA Approved: Yes
Other Details3 YEAR STANDARD WARRANTY; LIFETIME WARRANTY AVAILABLE. CALL 1-800-958-0192 FOR DETAILS, DEALS, AND CUSTOM QUOTES. **A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been using this same poc for 3 years now. Bought this as a backup unit. They are great. The freedom they afford is the best!
Jeff is very easy to talk to and explains things better than anyone else I've talked to about my purchase. I got a great machine and a better price and I'm confident in my purchase.
We bought this for my 82 year old mother. She has a hard time seeing and isn't very good at working anything technical. She is doing really well with this unit. We're very pleased!
I like my new G3. It’s light weight enough to carry and the battery life works for me. I got the smaller battery so the device weighs less. I recommend calling the staff at this company. They will take time to discuss your needs and help you figure out which model and package will work best for you. They also have the best pricing that I was able find. Call them and you will be glad you did.
My husband LOVES his machine. The down for me is that it only comes with ONE BATTERY. I just ordered a second at $335 and battery charger at $275. Don't get me wrong. The hubby is worth it. I just work in higher education and monies are not easily and readily available. Maybe throw in a free battery for Veterans and Educators ;-D
The Inogen G3 is smaller and lighter and does not leave me stressed out getting low on oxygen like my bottles did. I have so much more freedom and less worry. I actually go places now that I would never gone with my oxygen bottles. I simply plug the machine into my car and I can be gone all day. Great service from a very knowledgeable staff!
My first machine really felt heavy. It even affected my balance when I tried using it on my walker. This one is so light I hardly notice it. It works just fine. The battery last about 6 hours for me and I'm glad I took advantage of the battery bundle price I was offered.
I have been enjoying my new Inogen G3 oxygen concentrator. It has allowed me to do the simplest of things that were difficult before. I can now run my own errands and I have even traveled to visit relatives. At first I wished it was a bit quieter but I guess now I'm used to it and it's not too noisy.
I am truly enjoying my Inogen One G3! This oxygen machine has given me my life back. The unit is small, lightweight, quite, and very simple to carry. I'm glad I decided to purchase an extra battery and swapping them out is a piece of cake. I highly recommend this portable oxygen concentrator to anyone looking for a portable oxygen system that will enable them to be more active. I also would like to thank Todd for all his time in helping me find the right unit and for answering all my questions. Portable Oxygen Solutions is a great company and employees are very personable people with a great deal of knowledge. Excellent company!!