Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Portable Oxygen Concentrators
1. Why Should I buy from Portable Oxygen Solutions?
Due to the fact that it’s almost impossible for a single manufacturer, brand or model to meet the needs of every oxygen user, we believe offering you choices is a practical thing to do. This commitment is why we are an Authorized Dealer for all the top brands & models, and we pride ourselves on providing advice and guidance to help you select the right portable oxygen concentrator based on your specific needs. Let us help! Call 1-800-958-0192.
2. Why do I have to call in or request an email to get my price on select portable oxygen concentrators?Short Answer...To Get Best Price and Package For YOU!
As an independent retailer, we set our own prices, but some manufacturers place restrictions on how those prices may be advertised to you. Because our price is lower than the manufacturer’s minimum advertised price the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our lowest price until you call or asking to have price emailed to you. Taking these steps allows Portable Oxygen Solutions to show you our price consistent with our goal of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of products.
To Get Important Information & Best Offers: Please Contact Us at 1-800-958-0192.
3. How can Portable Oxygen Solutions sell portable oxygen concentrators at such lower prices than other online respiratory equipment companies?We are an independent company with an excellent reputation for having helped thousands of oxygen users, like you. We have worked hard to become an Authorized Online Dealer and our purchasing volume allows us to pass on savings to our customers.
We include everything from the manufacturers' standard package in our price. All our Portable Concentrator Packages include at least one or two batteries, AC chargers, DC chargers, carrying bags, carts (when applicable), and accessory bags. The standard package items are listed on our product description pages. We also offer special battery bundle discount packages. Must call to hear about these offers.
4. Is the Inogen One covered by Medicare?
The Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator is considered a rental item by Medicare and most private insurance plans. Medicare does NOT purchase portable oxygen equipment and private insurances, typically, do not either. Even with doctor's prescription, renting the device through Medicare is difficult and would involve additional cost such as co-payments and deductibles. Call today to learn how to purchase the system on your own and receive the unit in only a few days.
5. Is Portable Oxygen Solutions an Authorized Dealer of the portable oxygen concentrators we carry?Yes. We are a Top Tier Authorized Online Dealer for the brands we carry and offer full manufacturer warranty and repair services.
6. How do I choose the best portable oxygen concentrator for me?Please call us for a no hassle discussion. We feel it is best advised to discuss all of your needs. However, we always start with your prescription requirements. Then we look at your lifestyle needs. We want you to be completely happy and we want you to have the appropriate model and package. We will work with you and your doctor to help determine which portable concentrator is the right fit for you. Contact us toll free 1-800-958-0192, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer the Best-In-Class Portable Oxygen Concentrators available so no matter which is right for you, you can be confident you are getting the best of the best. We also provide you with both a *Trial Period* and a 30 day Exchange Period just to make sure your portable oxygen concentrator is working well for you.
7. Do You Offer Financing on portable oxygen concentrators?YES, we do! You can pay with most major credit cards, wire transfer or Paypal. Paypal offers a 6 month same as cash option called “PayPal Credit”. We also offer Traditional Financing. With approved credit you can select from a 12 or 24 month payment plan with interest as low as 6.99%. Call 1-800-958-0192 Ext 101 to Get Started Today!
8. Do I Contact Portable Oxygen Solutions If My Unit Is In Need Of Service Or Repair?Yes. We are ALWAYS your only phone call. Call us toll free at 1-800-958-0192. We will work diligently to get your unit a RMA number and expedite returning it to the manufacturer for service. We are open Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-6:00 PM CST. You may also email us at email@example.com. We do our best to respond to all voice messages and emails within 24 hours.
9. Will Medicare Pay For A Portable Oxygen Concentrator?We typically find that oxygen users are unlikely to get a portable concentrator through an oxygen equipment company billing Medicare or Insurances. Medicare does have billable codes for the rental of portable oxygen concentrators. However, with reductions in how much Medicare will pay, there continues to be less and less incentive for your local oxygen equipment company to provide you with a Portable Oxygen Concentrator. Most choose to provide you with the less expensive, old fashioned system consisting of a home oxygen concentrator and multiple oxygen tanks that have to be refilled and delivered routinely.
10. Can portable oxygen concentrators be used with CPAP or BiPAP devices?Yes. Oxygen Concentrators that offer continuous flow can be used with sleep apnea devices. Please give us a call. We can best advise and guide you to the most appropriate model. Call 1-800-958-0192 Today!
11. What are my payment options?We accept personal checks, certified bank checks, wire transfers, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
Get Details and Summer Deals! Simply fill out the form below...