*Portable Oxygen Solutions sells and services select manufacturer brand name portable oxygen concentrators. As with any electrically powered device, the user may experience periods of nonoperation as a result of electrical power interruption, or the need to have the device serviced by a qualified technician. RESERVE OXYGEN SUPPLY: A back-up source of supplemental oxygen is strongly recommended in case of power outage or mechanical failure of the device. Consult your local home medical equipment provider for a back-up source of oxygen.
* When you visit Portable Oxygen Solutions, call us, mail us or email us, you are communicating with us. By doing so, you are consenting to receive communications from us. Periodically, we may communicate new information to you. You are welcome to opt out of any communications at any time.
* All content included on this website is the property of Portable Oxygen Solutions and is protected by the United States of America's International Copyright Laws.
* All logos and graphics are trademarks of Portable Oxygen Solutions, it's suppliers and web designers. No trademarks maybe used in connection with any product or services not authorized by us or in any manner that may cause public confusion, or discredits Portable Oxygen Solutions.
* If a prescription is required for an item, we will verify the prescription prior to shipping or billing your credit card. Failure to supply a prescription or our inability to verify prescription information will result in a cancellation of the order after (30) days. If a check or money order has already been received, we will refund full amount.
* We stand behind the products we sell. We only work with reputable manufacturers and suppliers and if the need arises we will work hard to help and facilitate any repair work on any item we sell. We will do our very best to make sure your experience with Portable Oxygen Solutions is the best it can be. Please contact the primary oxygen provider for all reserve oxygen supply needs.
**Respironics products and services provided by Portable Oxygen Solutions are provided solely by Portable Oxygen Solutions and are independent from Philips Respironics.
* Please make sure to read our Return Policy prior to any purchase; (See Below). It is up to the purchaser to read and understand the manufacturer's warranty/nonwarranty coverage information provided on our website.
New Notice Dated April, 21st, 2014: At Portable Oxygen Solutions, we do not sell to persons in Florida until we complete Florida State Licensing requirements.
Returns & Repairs Policy
We guarantee full satisfaction on all of our Oxygen Therapy equipment with our 30 Day Return Policy. We want you to be happy with your purchase and enjoy being more active and healthy. As part of our commitment to you, we offer you a trial period, giving you time to try out your unit. In doing this, we hope to make you feel confident about the purchase of your Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
In the first 30 days of receiving your unit, if you are not completely satisfied with your product we will refund your purchase amount; all you are responsible to pay are return shipping charges and a 20% restocking fee. To obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, please contact Customer Service with your order information at 1-800-958-0192. We will credit your purchase price upon receipt and inspection of the authorized returned item.
***The Refund Policy is only valid if you contact us within the first 30 days and the unit meets the following criteria:
1. Unit is in Like New condition including all packaging
2. Unit has not been used in a smoke-filled environment
To be eligible for a product refund or credit, you must:
Ship unit to our address:Portable Oxygen Solutions8000 Corporate Center Drive Suite 113Charlotte, NC 28226 Once your shipment is received, it will be inspected within 3-5 days, we will then refund your money less the restock fee and shipping costs.
It's required that customers retain the original packing material for at least 30 days, in the event the unit needs to be returned. We will refund your purchase amount and all you are responsible to pay are return shipping charges and a 20% restocking fee.
Refused shipments, products returned without the original packaging and orders canceled after the unit has been shipped are subject to a 25% restocking fee and customers will be responsible for shipping charges both ways.
Customers are not responsible for shipping costs associated with refusing equipment that has been damaged during shipping as long as the item is refused at the time of delivery and damage is noted on the "proof of delivery" form provided to you for signature by the carrier.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but after 30 days we cannot refund or exchange your unit.
Any questions or concerns regarding our store policies, please call us @ 1-800-958-0192.
Portable Oxygen Solutions