Find out what accessories are included,
Call: Call 1-800-958-0192
Fill out this form to receive your FREE Information.
SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Continuous 1-3 | Pulse Dose 1-9 | AutoSAT Technology | FAA Approved
Who can use the Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator? Users who require Continuous Flow of 1, 2 or 3 LPM and/or a Pulse Dose setting 1-9 equivalent of supplemental oxygen.
Call 1-800-958-0192 for Current Special on the Eclipse 5!
Included in the Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Standard Package:
Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Key Features:
NEW & Improved: All continuous flow and pulse dose settings are available while operating on DC vehicle power
NEW & Improved: Battery cartridge will re-charge when unit is connected to DC power for all continuous flow settings up to 2.0 LPM and all pulse flow settings 1 to 9
Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Frequently Asked Questions
1.What did SeQual improve on from the previous Eclipse 3 model to the new Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator? From the outside it looks like the same portable concentrator, however, the Eclipse 5 boasts several major technological improvements over the Eclipse 3 model. With the Eclipse 5, users can re-charge their batteries when the unit is connected to DC vehicle power for all continuous flow settings up to 2 LPM and all pulse dose settings up to 192 mL. As well, all continuous flow and pulse dose settings are available while operating on DC vehicle power. This is a great improvement over the Eclipse 3.
2. What is the size of the Eclipse 5 oxygen machine? The SeQual Eclipse 5 oxygen concentrator is the identical size as the previous model Eclipse 3. The unit stands 19.3 H x 12.3 W x 7.1 D (inches) and weighs just 18.4 pounds with the battery.
3. What is the oxygen output capability of the Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator? The Eclipse 5 oxygen concentrator operates on both pulse dose and continuous flow delivery. On pulse flow, the unit can go up to a setting of 9 and on continuous flow it can go up to 3 LPM. No other continuous flow portable oxygen concentrator produces more oxygen than the New Eclipse 5.
4. What is the O2 concentration? Whether the unit is in Pulse Mode or continuous flow, the O2 concentration should be 90% +/-3% at all settings.
5. What is the expected run-time of the Eclipse 5 battery cartridge on a full charge?
|Oxygen Flow Setting||Pulse Flow||Continuous Flow|
|1 lpm||5.4 Hours||3.6 Hours|
|2 lpm||5.1 Hours||1.8 Hours|
|3 lpm||4.9 Hours||1.4 Hours|
|4 lpm||4.0 Hours|
|5 lpm||3.7 Hours|
|6 lpm||3.5 Hours|
|7 lpm||2.5 Hours|
|8 lpm||2.0 Hours|
|9 lpm||1.7 Hours|
5. Is the SeQual Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator FAA approved? Yes. Please make sure to check in with your airline a few weeks prior to flight as each airline may have their own requirements and paperwork to be completed.
6. How do I charge my extra batteries? When connected, the Eclipse 5 battery cartridge is charged through the Eclipse 5 unit. The battery cartridge will re-charge anytime the unit is plugged into an AC or DC power source. If you are managing extra batteries that will be in need of charging, you must either connect each battery, one at a time, to the unit for charging or SeQual offers an optional desktop charger available for purchase.
7. What is the warranty period? The Eclipse 5 comes with a 3 year industry standard warranty from the manufacturer (SeQual)
Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
Posted by Philip R. on 1st Apr 2016
I like my Eclipse 5 fairly well. I do wish is was a bit lighter weight but I understand that it produces more oxygen than other models. It works very well for me and I do feel more confident having it with me when I travel, especially overnight trips. It surely is better than dragging oxygen tanks around everywhere. I give it an A+.
Posted by Unknown on 20th Mar 2016
I like my new Eclipse 5 pretty well. My husband and I like to camp and I only use oxygen at night so this machine really works great. It is fairly quiet too. I must have looked at 10 different models and this company was the only one I found that really took the time to discuss all my needs and goals with the new machine. I'm not kidding, other companies just couldn't wait to take my order. Great company in my opinion and product is working just fine.
Posted by Kaleb K. on 28th Oct 2015
I have really enjoyed my Eclipse 5. It has proven to me over and over again that this machine is durable and that I can rely on it. I'm on 3 liters continuous flow and I've tried other models before, but the Eclipse 5 has worked the best. Thank you for answering all my questions and doing everything for me that you said you would do! It's rare to find a good company with good people that care.
Posted by Jack Strawn on 10th Nov 2014
I love my Eclipse 5 concentrator. It is easy to take and roll when I go out and when I exercise with my personal trainer at the gym. Wish I had purchased it sooner.
Posted by Dr. H on 17th Apr 2014
I am a physician and I purchased the Eclipse 5 portable oxygen concentrator for one of my sisters. This has been a wonderful portable oxygen supply. She is able to continue to work and be more compliant with her oxygen therapy. As far as portable oxygen is concerned, I have not been able to find a better, more reliable unit and I even recommend for my patients. I gave the Eclipse 5, 4 stars due to the fact that the battery life doesn't last as long as I had hoped on the highest setting. However, we were able to purchase additional batteries to help extend battery life. Portable Oxygen Solutions is a very knowledgeable company and I trust that they will take great care of all that choose to do business with them. They also offered me the absolute best price, up front, with no hassles. Highly recommend to all!!
Posted by Henry on 3rd Feb 2014
I really have liked my Eclipse portable oxygen concentrator. I use it as my single source of oxygen. I can use it around the house day or night and I can take it with me when I leave my home. I feel confident that I will not run out of oxygen and love being able to do the things I live to do..
Thank you Portable Oxygen Solutions for offering me a great sale price and for making sure I purchased the right fit for me.
Posted by Cindy J on 29th Jan 2014
I love this Eclipse portable oxygen concentrator. This is my second Eclipse to own and I love the improved battery technology. I travel a lot and being able to charge my battery while I use the machine, in my car, is fantastic! I visited many websites but none of them took the time to answer all my questions as did Portable Oxygen Solutions. I would absolutely recommend this company to everyone.
Posted by Ted on 7th Oct 2013
I know that the new SeQual Eclipse raises the bar for Portable Oxygen Concentrator performance. The Eclipse 5 features the same benefits that you admired about the Eclipse 3, but it's even better with design and benefits. This is the perfect portable oxygen solution for me.